Power Sonic Ltd provide an honest, affordable and professional PAT testing service. Our engineers conduct PAT testing to the very highest UK standards.
We are NAPIT registered which means we are externally audited to confirm excellence in all working practices associated with PAT testing and electrical work in general.
Benefits of using a Power Sonic Ltd engineer
- Fully qualified electricians (no technicians, apprentices or non skilled test operatives)
- Uniformed, polite and professional PAT Testing engineers
- Calibrated market leading test equipment delivering complete and accurate PAT Testing results
- Free detailed report documentation and certification (electronic version)
- Insured for all aspects of electrical safety testing in all environments and premises
- Free minor repairs to plug tops, flex cables and fuses as standard
- Free auto renewal reminders sent 4 weeks before your PAT testing is due for renewal
- Competent and experienced electrical safety engineers providing honest guidance on safe and sensible frequency of test schedules.
- Comprehensive solution to your PAT testing based on a Risk assessment approach to all situations.
- Practical and sensible PAT testing conducted at a time to suit your site circumstances, we work 24/7
The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 puts the duty of care upon both the employer and the employee to ensure the safety of all persons using the work premises. This includes the self employed.
The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 states:
“All systems shall at all times be of such construction as to prevent, so far as reasonably practicable, such danger.”
“As may be necessary to prevent danger, all systems shall be maintained so as to prevent, so far as reasonably practicable, such danger.”
“‘System’ means an electrical system in which all the electrical equipment is, or may be, electrically connected to a common source of electrical energy and includes such source and such equipment”