If you are suffering poor ventilation resulting in mould and condensation then a PIV installed by the experts from Power Sonic Ltd could be the solution you are looking for.
If you are in Beverley, Driffield, York, Hull, Market Weighton, Bridlington, Scarborough, Filey or the surrounding East Yorkshire and North Yorkshire areas claim your free survey today!
We have BPEC qualified approved ventilation engineers with decades of experience. We can quickly and cost effectively suggest and install ventilation solutions to cure condensation problems for good and at a fraction of the cost suggested by traditional methods.
Our positive input ventilation solutions can be installed quickly with minimal disturbance to your home.
Mould on walls and windows contributes to health risks and is unsightly, our PIV units and installers can eradicate such problems in just a matter of days.
Equipment Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens.
- Improves indoor air quality – indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning are removed while outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are kept out.
- Meets Regulations – meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Extremely low power consumption – costs around 1p per day.
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – filter clean or replacement every five years
- Fixed heat recovery – minimises loss of heat in the loft by recirculating the air, saving energy.
- System standby in summer months – when the loft temperature exceeds 23°C.
- Health benefits – clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 5 year warranty – for peace of mind.
Industry qualified and experienced installation engineers provide the highest standard of UK installations in the market place. Over 25 years’ experience, city and guilds qualified with full insurance and electrical certification as standard.
For a free survey to determine the equipment your home or property needs get in touch today.
NAPIT, Trustmark and competent person registered engineering team to meet all installation scenarios.